Kukatpally, Kukatpally Housing Board Colony, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Are you an experienced Pay-Per-Click executive who exudes confidence and experience? Are you looking for new challenges in a fast-growing, dynamic company? If that’s the case, we’ve been looking for you!
You will collaborate with our PPC manager and head of marketing on all of our paid advertising accounts as a PPC executive. Someone who is self-motivated, positive, and genuinely interested in paid advertising and its various channels is ideal for this hands-on role. You’ll be right at home with your prior experience in developing and managing paid advertising campaigns, maintaining budget approvals, and putting a focus on raising profits and sales for our clients.
We believe that when we work together, we are at our best, which is why our marketing team works from our office from Monday to Friday. This makes collaboration easier, encourages ongoing conversations, and sparks creativity. The direct interaction improves our motivation to do even better.
Here’s a glimpse at what you’ll be doing:
● Managing all paid advertising accounts across Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and other platforms on a daily basis.
● Assisting in the development, implementation, and optimisation of all paid marketing campaigns and channels.
● Assist in the development of campaign strategies by conducting keyword research, competitor analysis, and continuous testing.
● Tracking all top-tier account metrics, including quality scores, impression share, budget caps, and keyword bids.
● Collaborating with internal teams to optimise campaign performance and deliver results.
● Developing new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts, as well as assisting in the launch of new paid search marketing initiatives.
● Increasing CTR, QS, conversions, and conversion rates while decreasing CPC.
● Create weekly and monthly reports for all major metrics, goal tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
● Overseeing the administration of web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools.
● Keeping good working relationships with key departments, managers, and third-party platform providers.
● Finding trends and insights in data helps to optimise Ads spending and performance.
● Keep up with the PPC industry trends and developments, as well as implement new PPC strategies as the market changes.
AND, does this sound like you?
1. You have at least two years of PPC experience (additional SEO experience is preferred).
2. You’re excited about working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
If you are reading this and have been nodding the whole time, we’d love to hear from you!
A collaborative and supportive work environment is important to us. We take pride in being more than just a company. We’re a family that loves and enjoys what we do. We believe in investing in our employees, providing opportunities for growth, and recognising and celebrating success. We are the right fit for you if you want to broaden your horizons, make a real difference, and contribute to a thriving and exciting company.
Essential Job Details:
➔ Start Date – Available Immediately
➔ Job Title – PPC Executive
➔ Company – UCA Consulting
➔ Location – Kukatpally, Hyderabad
➔ Job Type: Permanent (with a 3-month probationary period)